February 28, 2013


BREAKFAST, 8:30 A.M.
Honey Nut Cheerios & light raspberry yogurt

















LUNCH, 11:00 A.M.
I'm not in the habit of bringing my phone to faculty meeting, so I didn't get a picture of my lunch.  Oops. Anyway, it was a cup of chili, 2 garlic breadsticks, and a small salad (really, just greens, sunflower seeds, and cherry tomatoes).


SNACK, 4:15 P.M.
Peanut butter sandwich.  I was ravenous, and the sandwich didn't do the trick, so I will admit it. I had a few spoonfuls of peanut butter after I finished the sandwich.



DINNER, 7:35 P.M.
Smoothie -- spinach, yogurt, and a variety of frozen fruit. I got home from work really late, and then I had to be at a social engagement at 8, so...I needed something really quick.

















SNACK (DINNER #2?), 10:30 P.M.
The smoothie only held me over for a while.  I was hungry again by the time I got home, so I heated up a can of tomato soup. I made it with milk, not water.


No comments: