February 27, 2013


BREAKFAST, 10:15 A.M.
Honey Nut Cheerios & light strawberry banana yogurt


















LUNCH, 2:10 P.M.
Leftover chili








SNACK, 4:40 P.M.
Blueberry granola bar






DINNER, 8:30 P.M.
2 tacos and Mexican rice. (NOTE: I began making dinner around 6:15.  Shortly after I started browning the meat, I realized that there was no lettuce in the house, and given the blizzard conditions, I wasn't about to go to the store to get some. I asked Jon to pick some up on his way home from work, so that delayed my dinner by about 2 hours. I confess that I ate 2 empty taco shells to tide me over, and an unphotographed individual-sized bag of Baked Cheetos an hour later, because I was pretty hungry.)



BEVERAGE, 11:00 P.M.
Raspberry hot chocolate with a shot of marshmallow vodka. Would have been better without the vodka. Live and learn.

No comments: