February 21, 2013

BREAKFAST, 8:10 A.M.
Blueberry filled donut with powdered sugar.  It wasn't very good, so I only ate about half.

SNACK, 10:05 A.M.
On account of the shitty breakfast, I was starving by mid-morning. 

LUNCH, 12:15 P.M.
I met some friends at the campus grill for lunch and had my usual -- grilled ham & cheese, fries, and Diet Pepsi.




BEVERAGE, 6:05 P.M.
I don't usually include beverages, because most of what I drink doesn't contain calories, but...orange juice does.  I'm drinking it today because I feel like I might be on the verge of getting sick.  I had a second glass later in the evening.













DINNER, 6:45 P.M.
Spaghetti with meat sauce and two slices of bread.













SNACK, 9:30 P.M.
Project Runway treats at Kelly's -- crab puff and cranberry wine.

SNACK, 11:20 P.M.
Baby carrots.  I wasn't hungry, but...it's hard to watch TV and not eat. A bad habit, indeed.

No comments: