February 22, 2013

Not my finest day, food-wise.


BREAKFAST, 7:30 A.M.
Honey Nut Cheerios & light peach yogurt.


SNACK, 11:45 P.M.
A friend invited me to go to lunch with her at 1:00, but I was starving even before noon, so I had a snack to tide me over.









LUNCH, 1:10 P.M.
I ate the same bad-for-me lunch as I had yesterday.  I am a creature of habit.  I suck.













BEVERAGE, 6:30 P.M.
16 oz hot chocolate while grading papers at the Weather Center.  Yes, on a Friday night.  Yes, I am a gigantic loser.  (Actually, I'm just an overworked composition professor who teaches an insane 4-4 load. Or maybe that's a synonym for "loser.")


SNACK, 8:05 P.M.
By the time I got home from the coffee shop, it was pretty late so I decided just to eat a snack and wait to have dinner with Jon.  He'd called to say he wanted to order pizza, and I'm always game for pizza.  Anyway, I had Baked Cheetos as my snack.
















DINNER, 9:15 P.M.
Two bread sticks and two slices of pizza -- only mushrooms on my half.  For whatever reason, I'm not a big fan of having meat on my pizza.

No comments: