October 24, 2008

Breakfast, 6:45 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast and peach yogurt.

Lunch, 11:30 a.m.
I don't remember exactly what I had, but I'm sure it was some variation of the usual sammitch and granola bar and other prepackaged foods bought in bulk at Costco.

Snack, 3:15 p.m.


Chips -- my favorite flavor of the Baked variety pack.

Snack, 4:00 p.m. - ?

These things are addictive. I meant to have just a few, but I kept coming back to the container and grabbing a few more....

Dinner, 8:00 p.m.

Cheeseburger, scoop of black forest ice cream, and a bowl of chili. The ice cream just sort of happened. I didn't intend to get it, but it sounded good -- which is odd, because I'm not a big fan of chocolate ice cream. It was the cherries that enticed me...and the cherries were good. The chocolate? Not as much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just disovered Culver's on Saturday. Wow. I'm in love. Cheese curds. Onion rings. Milkshakes. Heart attacks.

Erin B.

Sig. said...

Culver's is the best thing ever. I'm glad it's all the way across town, because if it was convenient in addition to being so dang delicious...not good.