September 20, 2008

Breakfast, 11:30 a.m.

Banana and wheat toast w/peanut butter.

Lunch, 4:00 p.m.

I could feel that I was coming down with a cold, so I had soup for lunch. (In my mind, soup=cure for cold/flu/misc. unpleasant illness. Especially in combination with drinking an obscene amount of OJ and water, and taking showers so hot my skin turns red.) I wanted chicken noodle soup, but we didn't have any. I would like to say: Healthy Request soup has NO flavor, at least not the vegetable beef. I salted the hell out of it and it STILL tasted watery. And this was BEFORE I lost my sense of taste to the cold...

Snack, 7:30 p.m.

I had a few crackers, but I didn't really feel like eating so I put them away almost immediately. That's when I knew I was full-blown sickly.

Dinner, 9:45 p.m.

Jon made ravioli and sliced potatoes, so I forced myself to eat a plate. I still wasn't hungry...goddamn illness. By this point, my cold was getting pretty ugly.

Snack, 1:30 a.m.

I remembered that I'd bought some oranges at the grocery store the day before, which was really odd since I don't even like oranges that much. (Truth is, all the other fruits seemed expensive, so...I went with the oranges.) I ate one right before bed because by this point I knew I was in for some pretty unpleasant illness. I was right...I was up all night because I could barely breathe.

No comments: