September 21, 2008

Breakfast, 12:30 p.m.

Banana and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Lunch, 4:00 p.m.

I wasn't even a little hungry, but I knew I should probably eat something to give my body some energy to fight off my cold, so I had a bowl of white rice. Again, I had to salt the hell out of it to taste anything remotely resembling a flavor -- but this time, it was probably because my nose was so plugged up I couldn't taste.

Beverage, All Day Long

I'm not an OJ drinker, but when I'm sick I force myself to drink it constantly. Someone, possibly my dad, told me that the best way to get over a cold is to drink a ton of fluids -- and what better fluid than one rich in Vitamin C? I picked this up at Walgreen's when I was there to get some ultra cold drugs (the kind they keep behind the counter so the meth cookers can't get them). I also polished off 1/3 of a carton of Tropicana OJ that Jon got for me after I finished this one off. I figured that I'd better photograph it because that's a heck of a lot of calories. (And vitamins! And calcium!)

Dinner, 9:00 p.m.

Jon was starving when he got off of work, so he decided to order a pizza. I wasn't hungry, but I knew I should eat, and the pizza place was having a deal where it was cheaper to buy two pizzas than one...so he ordered a pepperoni pizza for himself, and a mushroom pizza for me. I have 6 slices of leftover pizza sitting in the fridge. I know what I'm having for lunch and dinner tomorrow...

Snack, 11:30 p.m.

Some vitamin C for right before bed.

No comments: