September 19, 2008

Breakfast, 6:45 a.m.

I forgot to take the picture until half way through -- there was also wheat toast with peanut butter.

Lunch, 11:30 a.m.

Same thing -- I forgot to take a picture of my lunch until it was all bagged up. I had a turkey sammitch with cheddar, a piece of string cheese, a granola bar, and applesauce.

Snack, 3:45 p.m.

I didn't have quite enough leftovers for a meal, and I was starving when I got home from school, so...yeah. It's a little on the heavy side for a snack, but oh well. I ate it anyway. Then I tried out my new Wii Fit. I have to say -- I'm pretty dang pleased. And also surprised at just how fat the Wii claims that I am. It says I have to lose 22 pounds to reach my ideal BMI; I was thinking it would be more like 10-15. Yikes.

Dinner, 8:30 p.m.

Goulash. So quick and easy, so yummy.

Snack, 12:00 a.m.

Watermelon sherbet. This stuff is so weird...it's definitely watermelon, though.

No comments: