August 28, 2008

Breakfast, 9:30 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast, and light strawberry banana yogurt.

Lunch, 12:30 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: cottage cheese, peach slices, pasta salad, and a slice of cheese cake. There was a lunch after the opening convocation, but cafeteria chicken and mashed potatoes just didn't seem like a good idea, so...yeah. I'm still too embarrassed to take pictures at the college; I'm afraid the colleagues will think I'm nuts.

Snack, 3:30 p.m.

Berry bagel. Not toasted this time, because getting it out of the toaster last time was pretty unpleasant.

Dinner, 7:30 p.m.

Spaghetti with marinara sauce, garlic bread sticks, and mushrooms sautéed in butter and garlic salt. I know...most people put the shrooms in the sauce. Not me.

Snack, 10:30 p.m.

Triscuits.

No comments: