August 27, 2008

Breakfast, 6:45 a.m.

That's right...I ate breakfast at 6:45 a.m. Having a day job sucks ass. Anyway, I ate the usual.

Lunch, 11:30 a.m.

Turkey & cheddar sandwich on wheat, string cheese, and a granola bar.

Snack, 4:00 p.m.

I was so hungry when I came home from school. I had a yogurt and some Triscuits. I also had a few cheese curds after I took the picture.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.

I forgot to take the picture before eating. Oops. Anyway, I had 2 slices of Papa John's pizza. Jon and I both had rough days, so neither of us felt like cooking, and we haven't yet discovered a good delivery place...so we defaulted to pizza. And then only ate half of it, not being as hungry as we thought we were.

Snack, 11:30 p.m.

Whoever came up with the idea of flavored Triscuits was a genius.

No comments: