August 29, 2008

Breakfast, 6:45 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast, and light black cherry yogurt.

Lunch, 11:15 a.m.

Leftover spaghetti and a breadstick. Photographed at 6:45 a.m. because I'm afraid someone will walk in on me photographing my lunch at work.

Snack, 3:00 p.m.

Remember puffed wheat cereal from toddlerhood? I do. I saw it at the store and had to buy it. It tastes about the way I remember, which is to say, flavorless with a vaguely styrofoamy texture. I'm pretty sure this is the only cereal I ever ate with milk. I may have to work up the courage to try that.

Snack, 4:15 p.m.

Turns out that puffed wheat isn't at all filling. I was starving again an hour after eating it. So, I boiled up some edamame and ate a piece of string cheese.

Dinner, 8:30 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: I ate entirely too much of a frozen cheese pizza. I also forgot to take a picture of it.

No comments: