June 22, 2008

Breakfast, 9:40 a.m.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, no milk.

Lunch, 12:30 p.m.

Fettuccine Alfredo (with chicken) from the Italian& Greek
place in Seward. It wasn't as good as I remembered, but
still pretty tasty.

Dinner, 8:15 p.m.

La Mex: beef enchilada, cheese enchilada, rice, and
beans. The trouble with having out-of-state visitors
is that it results in a LOT of eating out. Not pictured:
chips and salsa. A lot of chips. I was famished after
hiking, and the waitress took FOREVER to take my
order.

4 comments:

rakhi. said...

This was a terrifically bad day. Shame on you. Lise is right, we need to come up with punishments.

E said...

What I find horrifying is the cereal with no milk. Seriously, Sig, you eat like a lactose-intolerant 5-year-old.

E said...

Instead of Alfredo sauce, which is hideous, you should toss your pasta with a little olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. I got some basil-flavored olive oil that works well. It's better for you and doesn't taste like the inside of a particularly bland asshole.

J.Mo said...

Ok, here I'm with Erica. Alfredo is SO BAD FOR YOU. And Olive oil has super good fat in it--it will help you lose weight.