June 23, 2008

Breakfast, 9:30 a.m.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Still no milk. I hate milk.
I don't believe I've drank milk since...2000? (And
I've never liked milk on cereal. Too soggy.) I use
milk to cook, of course, but that's it. Gross.

Snack, 2:15 p.m.

Urs wanted to go to AK Wildberry Products, which is
basically a chocolate factory. I'm pretty pleased --
this handful of chocolate-covered blueberries is all the
chocolate I consumed.

Lunch, 2:30 p.m.

Ham and cheese sammitch. I also had a cup of chili.
Urs can confirm that I only ate a few of the fries.

Snack, 4:40 p.m.

Rock candy. I'm a sucker for the stuff...when I see it,
I must buy it and eat it.

Dinner, 9:30 p.m.

One slice of Moose's Tooth pizza -- pepperoni,
sausage, and mushrooms. Ursula needs to go
home so I can stop eating out.

7 comments:

E said...

Oh, right. Because it's all Ursula's fault and when she goes home you'll go back to eating salads.

rakhi. said...

Hahhaahhah, nice Erica. Well I'm glad you only ate a few of the fries, Sig. But seriously, you need to start eating waaaay better if you expect to lose weight without consistent exercise.

Sig. said...

Mostly, I just don't want to gain any more weight. That would be a happy start to things.

Of course I won't eat salads -- but I also won't eat alfredo sauce, greasy mexican, pizza, and french fries all in a 2 day span. :)

jiLLian said...

Wow you guys are ruthless!

J.Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.Mo said...

Ok, I just reread the comments you girlz are leaving and I fell off the chair laughing. I've changed my mind, let's be mean.

rakhi. said...

JMo delete that damn comment validating Sig's eating habits because Urs is there. She needs some self-control!