June 20, 2008

Breakfast, 1:20 p.m.

Honey Nut Cheerios. No milk. And yes, it was
1:20 p.m. I slept in, OK?

Snack, 4:15 p.m.

I love Mr. Goodbar. It reminds me of childhood --
I always used to get them at Vi's, the little grocery
store in Jacksonport.

Dinner, 7:05 p.m.

Chicken casserole -- it's like a pot pie in a pan. There's
chicken breast in there, peas and carrots, tater tots, cheese,
and cream of chicken soup. I'm not a huge pot pie fan, but
I had some chicken in the freezer, so...yeah.

Snack, 10:05 p.m.

Honey Wheat Pretzels.

Snack, 1:25 a.m.

Ursula brought chocolate, so I had one. Mmmm.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so funny, because I'm starting a new eating plan...basically a balanced diet with not a lot of processed stuff...whole grains, fruits, and veggies. Great Idea! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Not making fun of you Urs or Rock, but it's hilarious to me that we're 'yelling' at Sig over a blog. We need to think of some bad consequence for when she eats crappy ... like she actually has to something physically active!

Anonymous said...

Get some vegetables in your system!

Sig. said...

here are peas and carrots in the chicken casserole... Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm really bad with the veggies. I just don't like them.

rakhi. said...

Sig, instead of eating candy bars as snacks you should be eating granola bars or peanuts or something. Stop being suchafattass.