June 19, 2008

Breakfast, 10:15 a.m.

Strawberry Nutri-Grain bar.

Lunch, 1:10 p.m.

Pretzels, mandarin oranges, apple sauce, and nutri-grain bar.
When there are no leftovers and I have to eat lunch at school,
I do it high school style: throw some random crap into a bag.

Afternoon Snack, 5:05 p.m.

Honey Nut Cheerios -- fuel for grading papers.

Dinner, 7:45 p.m.

Vodka cream penne pasta from Suite 100. I always eat
good on Book Group night...so my arteries are probably
happy it only happens once a month. Not pictured: two
slices of bread and a few bites of Gail's crème brûlée.
Yum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea :) I seen that food critic guy on a Dateline type show and the book looked interesting, but haven't gotten around to checking it out yet. I'm betting his food was all fancy schmanch - no nutrigrain bars for him :)

Maia said...

Oh, man. Do I love me some Honey Nut Cheerios.

Nathan Naze said...

I love it.

Urs said...

What I notice right away is that you ate a lot of carbs yesterday and hardly any protien.

rakhi. said...

dude don't eat canned-syrup-ed fruit. So. Naughty.