October 18, 2009

Breakfast, 12:30 p.m.

Light strawberry banana yogurt and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Lunch, 4:00 p.m.

KFC. I had a crispy chicken leg and 3 biscuits (Jon doesn't like them). I also had a few of the potato wedges, but Jon ate about 80% of them.

Snack, 7:30 p.m.

We went grocery shopping today and discovered Halloween buttercream pumpkins. Yum! I had a handful of these while grading.

Dinner, 8:45 p.m.

A can of Campbell's vegetarian vegetable soup. This reminds me of my grandma -- she always had this stuff at her house, regular than the regular vegetable beef soup. For the longest time, I thought that the vegetable soup was something special that I could only have at grandma's. Ah, nostalgia...

Snack, 10:30 p.m.

After Dinner Mint ice cream -- so good. It doesn't take like mint chocolate chip -- it takes like the butter mints you'd get at weddings. Very good find.

No comments: