June 6, 2009

I'm on my dad's computer, and Blogger is being weird. It won't let me rearrange the pictures -- whenever I try to move them around, they disappear completely. So...they're out of order, because I'm sick of re-uploading. Screw it.

Snack, Afternoon

I had a few of my mom's home-made chocolate chip cookies. They're pretty small because Big Lare is diabetic and can't handle too much sugar. If the cookies are small, he can still eat them without getting his blood sugar too screwey.

Snack, 3:30 & 9:00 p.m.

I took Jon to the cheese factory today. We bought fresh cheese curds (not pictured) -- the warm squeaky kind -- and ate those in the afternoon. Then we ate the nibbler bag in the evening.

Breakfast, 10:00 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast and light raspberry yogurt.

Dinner, 6:15 p.m.

Brat and fried potatoes. Also (but not pictured), some sort of cherry orange salad with a cottage cheese base. It was really good, but I have no idea what to call it.

No comments: