March 29, 2009

I've been quite neglectful of this blog lately. Jon's brother has been staying with us for the past few days. I've also been grading papers at lightning speed (there's even evidence in a lot of the photos, because I graded while eating). Anyway...here's last week in food:

Sunday, March 22:





Monday, March 23:






Tuesday, March 24:



NOT PICTURED: I had a Subway value meal for lunch...so...6" turkey sub, chips, diet soda.

Wednesday, March 25:




I must have eaten something for dinner, but I have no memory of what it was.

Thursday, March 26:


It was faculty meeting day, so the college fed me lunch (soup, salad, bread sticks, and cake). I must have had a snack at some point during the day, too, but again...no idea what it was.

Friday, March 27:





Saturday, March 28:


I also had a waffle cone with vanilla frozen yogurt while I was at the Admirals game, and a box of mac-n-cheese after the game.


Sunday, March 29:



I also had a piece of string cheese and some pretzels.

No comments: