March 21, 2009

Breakfast, 1:00 p.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast and light raspberry yogurt.

Snack, 4:00 p.m.

Goldfish crackers.

Lunch, 5:30 p.m.

I had intended to eat lunch earlier, but I got carried away with cleaning and laundry. Anyway, it's leftover lasagna. The plate is not a full-sized dinner plate, so this slice of lasagna is smaller than it looks.

Snack, 7:45 p.m.

Thin Mints.

Snack, 8:00 p.m.

The cookies made me thirsty, and the milk was about to go bad, so...

Dinner, 9:30 p.m.

I made a pot of Deb's. This time, I used turkey instead of beef. It's not quite as tasty, but still damn good.

Snack, 1:15 a.m.

This was a great discovery. Wal-Mart now sells frozen fruit. The frozen blueberries are cheaper than fresh ones, and I prefer my blueberries frozen anyway, so it works out well.

No comments: