March 17, 2009

Brunch, 12:15 p.m.

I didn't eat before I left Jamie's, and I knew I couldn't make it all the way back to Sheboygan without eating...so...I stopped at Taco Bell. I had 2 hard shell tacos and a cinnamon twist.

Snack, 3:30 p.m.

Light black cherry yogurt. Yuck -- look at all the crumbs on my counter.

Dinner, 5:30 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: Dinner with Exercise Scientist Kelly...and Kelly's mom. Kelly's mom was visiting from River Falls, and we had a Sons of Norway meeting. Kelly's mom wanted to come with, and we decided to go out for dinner before the meeting. Kelly's mom wanted Culver's, because she'd never had Culver's before. I had a cheeseburger and cheesecurds, and a small dish of mint oreo ice cream.

Snack, 8:45 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: "Lunch" at the Sons of Norway meeting. It was the typical fare that's served when old Norwegians get together...open-faced sandwiches, bars of various types, Jell-O salads, the like.

Snack, 12:15 a.m.

More of the corn pops.

No comments: