March 18, 2009

Breakfast, 12:30 a.m.

Light strawberry yogurt and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Lunch, 3:15 p.m.

Frozen fettuccine alfredo.

Snack, 4:45 p.m.

More corn pops.

NOT PICTURED: I don't remember what I ate, but there must have been a snack between the corn pops and my very late dinner. There may have even been 2 snacks.

Dinner, 11:30 p.m.

Half of a frozen pizza. I'm so pissed...Jon's mom got us a Pampered Chef pizza stone for Christmas. That thing makes amazing pizzas (frozen and otherwise). I'd never had any trouble with it. I took the pizza out of the oven like normal, set it on the counter. I noticed a speck on the pizza cutter, so I rinsed it off before cutting the pizza. A very small little bit of water from the pizza cutter got on the pizza stone, and...it cracked. It sounded like thunder, and a big chunk of the stone just...separated. I glued it with some ceramic glue and it's pretty solid, but we'll see how it holds up in the oven.

No comments: