February 28, 2009

Breakfast, 10:00 a.m.

Light strawberry yogurt. No toast because I knew I'd be eating a doughnut at

Breakfast/Snack, 11:30 a.m.
I had to sit at the General Studies table for the spring Open House, and they always have food at those things. I had a doughnut and 2 glasses of orange juice.

Lunch/Dinner, 3:30 p.m.

Lisa was in Elkhart Lake for a church retreat this weekend, so I met her for a late lunch/early dinner after the open house. (Elkhart Lake is just 7 miles up the road from my college.) I ate most of the mushroom swiss burger, less than half of the fries, almost none of the soup, and half of the cheese curds. What's up with restaurants in this part of the state serving both fries AND soup with a sandwich? Seriously...that's too much food. Especially if you want to split some friend cheese with your friend.

Snack, 5:45 p.m.

"Itti Bitz" -- basically, Dippin' Dots from the grocery store. They were on sale, 10/$10, so I bought a few. This flavor was strawberry cheesecake, and it was good.

Snacks, 7:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
I went to a party at psychologist Alicia's and, miraculously, ate very little despite the vast array of yummy food that my colleagues brought. I had a few M&M cookies and a very small number of chips with some cheese sauce dip. That's it. I was too frickin' full from the burger.

1 comment:

paperpocket said...

That burger looks so good...