January 29, 2009

Breakfast, 9:00 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast and light raspberry yogurt.

Lunch, 11:00 a.m.
NOT PICTURED: Faculty meeting lunch. (I'm still too scared to be the crazy nutjob who photographs her food, so no pictures.) I had a salad (lettuce, carrot slices, tomato, crutons, and sunflower seeds -- no dressing), a cup of vegetable beef soup, a roll, and a chocolate chip cookie.

Snack, 2:30 p.m.

Fritos and Diet Pepsi -- the faculty meeting lunch wasn't filling, so I had to visit the vending machine.

Snack, 5:15 p.m.

String cheese. Just one piece. :)

Dinner, 6:15 p.m.

More taco soup, with crushed up Fritos. (Theyre mixed in.)

Snack, 8:00 p.m.

Wheat toast with blackberry jam.

Snack, 10:15 p.m.

Frozen blueberries! (I like them frozen better than I like them fresh -- is that weird?)

No comments: