January 30, 2009

Breakfast, 6:30 a.m.

Light mixed berry yogurt and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Lunch (snack?), 11:30 a.m.

I didn't eat most of this -- just the granola bar, the cheese, and the applesauce. One of my fillings fell out, so I didn't want to eat much. Partly because it hurt, and partly because I had an unexpected emergency dentist appointment in the afternoon and wouldn't have a chance to brush beforehand. Note to self: store toothbrush and mini toothpaste in desk drawer in case of emergency. I mean, why not? I've already got deodorant, ibuprofen, tampons, and a hair brush...

Lunch #2?, 4:15 p.m.

Taco soup with shredded cheese. (Nope, it's not gone yet -- there's at least one bowl left.)

Dinner, 11:30 p.m.

Spaghetti with parmesan. I went to Milwaukee for a hockey game with Exercise Scientist Kelly, and I was real hungry when got back, so...yeah.

No comments: