January 23, 2009

Breakfast, 6:45 a.m.

Banana and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Lunch, 12:15 p.m.

Turkey sandwich, pretzels, applesauce, and string cheese. The granola bar was a morning snack, some time around 10:00 a.m.

Snack, 4:00 p.m.

Light black cherry yogurt.

Dinner, 6:15 p.m.

There was a play at my college tonight -- Guys on Ice (very funny, but probably only if you're from 'Sconnie). Exercise Scientist Kelly and I went out to dinner before the play. We had Friday Fish Fry, a great Wisconsin tradition. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I had cleaned my plate. Anyway, dinner was 2 pieces of lake perch (batter fried) and fries.

Snack, 11:00 p.m.
I remember coming home from the play and being hungry...but I don't remember what I ate. I'd guess it was either yogurt, string cheese, or a granola bar, but I can't be certain.

No comments: