January 24, 2009

Breakfast, 11:30 a.m.

Banana and peanut butter on wheat toast. Oh. And a glass of cranberry juice.

Snack, 3:30 p.m.

Light strawberry yogurt.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.

I had intended to have something better than Mac-n-Cheese, but that didn't happen. Long story short, I had to meet Psychology Prof Alicia for drinks at 7. Late in the afternoon, the washing machine on my floor -- which was filled with my clothes, of course -- flooded THREE floors of the apartment building before anyone noticed (and then, only because the water shorted out some wiring, which set off the fire alarm). Panic ensued, as did cleanup and the hassle of dealing with sopping wet (and still soapy) clothes...so there was no time to eat anything "real" before going out.

Dinner/Snack, 8:00
NOT PICTURED: The mac-n-cheese wasn't filling, especially since I hadn't eaten lunch, so I ordered a cup of chili while out for drinks. I forgot to photograph it, though.

Snack, 12:30 a.m.

I split this with Jon. I can't remember the last time I had popcorn...wow.

No comments: