December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

Breakfast, 11:00 a.m.

The usual.

Afternoon Snacks

Gingerbread man and kringla. I love holiday baking.

Dinner, 5:30 p.m.

Meatballs and gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberries, corn, lefse, and pistachio salad. It's definitley not as elaborate as if we'd been at the big Christmas gathering at grandma's, but it was still pretty dang good. Still, I'm annoyed. If I had known that I wouldn't be flying to Prague until the 28th, I could have made it to the big celebration in Blair. Grrrr.

Evening Snacks

A few handfulls of party mix, krumkakke, and leftover pistachio salad...and...I'm not sure what that candy thing is called, but they're really good. It's Rice Krispies, peanut butter, and mini marshmallow goodness.

Late Night Snack, 12:30 a.m.

After all the junk I ate, I wanted something healthy. So did Jon. And he wouldn't stop screwing around while I was trying to take pictures of my apple, so...fuckit. This is what I ended up with.

No comments: