December 23, 2008

Breakfast, 11:00 a.m.

Light strawberry kiwi yogurt, peanut butter on whole wheat toast, and cranberry juice.

Snack, all day...

My mom brought a tub of goodies with her. I had this ginger bread man...and another gingerbread man. And a kringla. And I think I also had krumkakke... Damn my mother and her Christmas baking.

Dinner, 6:00 p.m.

OK, yes, the picture is recycled from yesterday...but I *did* eat Culver's again. That's what my dad wanted for dinner. I forgot to take a new picture, but since I had the same exact thing, what's the difference, right? The only addition is that my mom and I split a Mint M&M Concrete Mixer. It was pretty tasty.

Snack, 11:30 p.m.

Apple. Also a recycled photo. I've noticed that my photo taking goes to shit when life departs from the routine...and having my parents in my apartment on Christmas is certainly a departure.

No comments: