November 28, 2008

Breakfast, 9:45 a.m.

Cinnamon roll.

Lunch, 12:30 p.m.

Leftover green bean casserole and fruit salad.

Snack, 1:30 p.m.

A tiny little mini lefse, fresh off the griddle.

Snack, 3:00-ish

I had more than one Oreo. I'm not going to lie.

Dinner, 6:45 p.m.

My cousins and I went to "the root beer stand." OK, yes, it's an A&W, technically speaking, but it's never been known as A&W in our family. That's because it's not like any other A&W -- It's very old school. You order your food on the phone from your table, the food is better, there's a waitress...they even have carhops. Anyway. I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries, and split the cheese curds with my cousins. (We were having some major dilemmas over whether to "curd it up" -- so we decided to be piggy and have it both ways.) After that, despite being stuffed, I had a raspberry flavor burst cone.

No comments: