November 29, 2008

Breakfast?, 12:30 p.m.

The first thing I ate today was a slice of my grandpa's birthday cake. It was angel food cake with coconut creme frosting -- very yummy. This also happens to be the only thing I photographed all day.

Lunch, 4:00 p.m.
My dad and I were hungry after the birthday party and didn't want to wait two hours (the length of our drive home) to eat...so we ended up at the root beer stand, because it's pretty much the only place to eat in the town where my grandpa's nursing home is. I had a cheeseburger and fries.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.
My friend Erica invited me out to her parents' new house for dinner. I had salad, wild rice & turkey soup (her husband made it -- it was very good), and cranberry pie. I had never heard of cranberry pie before, but oh my goodness. It was very good.

Snack, 12:00 a.m.
After I got back from Erica's parents' house, I had some Wheat Thins before bed.

No comments: