November 26, 2008

Breakfast, 1:15 p.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast, and a Special K bar. I don't ordinarily eat dessert for breakfast, but I made these things last night and the chocolate hadn't set yet by bed time, so...I had to try them today. Jon's working all weekend so he can't come to Thanksgiving (I'm sure he's really disappointed, too...). I asked him if he wanted me to make anything special for him before I left, and he wanted Special K bars, so...yup. Hopefully he eats them all before I come back...because otherwise I'll eat them and gain about 50 pounds.

LUNCH -- NOT PICTURED. My mom made a pot of chili because it's my favorite, so we had that pretty much the instant I walked in the door. It was spicier than usual, which made me happy...and my dad unhappy.

Snack, 8:00 p.m.

Three Oreo cookies. I had also had one of the chocolate chip cookies (on the left) after dinner.

Dinner, 9:30 p.m.

My dad and I split a pizza. It wasn't very good.

No comments: