November 25, 2008

Breakfast, 10:00 a.m.

Banana and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Snack, 4:00 p.m.

Granola bar. I was *starving* when I got home. I forgot to bring a lunch to school. OK, no problem...I decided I'd go to the grill and order a burger or something. Well, genius that I was, I got all the way over there and realized I had no money -- my purse was in my office. After that, I didn't want to walk all the way across campus to get my purse, then walk all the way BACK to the grill, then all the way back to my office again...so I just toughed it until I got home.

DINNER -- NOT PICTURED. Jon and I discovered a good Mexican restaurant in Sheboygan -- finally. It was weird. One of my co-workers and one of his co-workers recommended this place to us on the same day. So, we went. It was good. I had enchiladas (one cheese, one beef), rice, and beans. Yum.

Snack, 9:30 p.m.

Strawberry (?) candy cane.

Snack, 12:15 a.m.

The rest of the sorbet.

No comments: