November 22, 2008

Happy J.F.K. day! It's been 45 years and we still don't know whodunnit.

Breakfast, 12:30 p.m.

Banana and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Snack, 2:00 p.m.

Cherry candy cane and hot chocolate. 'Tis the season...except that it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Geez.

Lunch, 4:00 p.m.

Taco soup.

Snack, 5:15 p.m.

A Dora the Explorer candy cane. I am very disappointed in these...they're very soft. Like they've been sitting in the back of the store for a year waiting to go on the shelf. Not cool. Oh. You'll be seeing an inordinate amount of candy canes in the next month. I'm kind of an addict. As soon as I see them in the store, I buy about 10 boxes -- no joke. I took half to my office and left half at home.

Snack, 8:00 p.m.

Chocolate chip cookie with caramel center.

Dinner, 11:45 p.m.

Pork chop cooked in cream of mushroom soup, and canned corn.

No comments: