August 24, 2008

Breakfast, 12:30 p.m.

Wheat toast w/blackberry jam, and light raspberry yogurt.

Snack, 3:30 p.m.

Wheat Thins. I probably should have had lunch rather than a snack, because I was really hungry, but I was in the middle of writing something, so I didn't want to interrupt myself for too long.

Lunch, 4:30 p.m.

Mac-n-cheese.

Dinner, 8:00 p.m.

Johnsonville Beer Brat and 2 ears of corn.

Snack, 12:15 a.m.

Reduced fat, No Sugar Added Cherry Vanilla ice cream. Definitely not as good as the fatty, sugary stuff, but also not terrible. One thing I've noticed is that Sheboygan has a far inferior ice cream selection to Alaska. What's up with that? All the grocery stores up there had an amazing array of generics that included frozen yogurt, low fat ice cream, sorbet, and sherbet -- never mind the wonders of the name brands. Here, they barely even carry sorbet and etc. in the name brands, no matter what store I go to. It's bullshit.

No comments: