August 26, 2008

Breakfast, 12:00 p.m.

Banana and berry bagel. Definitely better toasted...except that it got stuck in my toaster, which was not fun.

Lunch, 3:30 p.m.

Leftover bad (but yummy) frozen things.

Snack, 6:00

A handful of generic wheat thins.

Dinner, 7:45 p.m.

Skinless chicken breast (in a coating made with mashed potato flakes, garlic salt, and a tiny bit of parmesan cheese), au gratin potatoes, and frozen peas. (Look, Mom! A vegetable!) This is particularly impressive because I do not like peas.

Snack, 9:00 p.m.

String cheese.

Snack, 11:45 p.m.

Reduced fat, no sugar added Cherry Vanilla ice cream. I miss the ice-cream factory days. I lost about 10 pounds that summer, AND I ate, on average, a pint of ice cream -- real ice cream, made with cream and sugar -- every day. It was awesome.

1 comment:

IngridLee said...

YAY! A vegetable....and peas at that! I'm very proud....