July 31, 2008

I probably will not be posting regularly for the next week or two. I'm moving out of Alaska on Friday (Aug 1), and into the 'Sconnie apartment on Tuesday (Aug 5). I have no idea when I'll get around to having the Internet hooked up in the new place, so posting will be sporadic at best. I'll continue to take pictures, but you may not see them for a while.

Breakfast, 9:30 a.m.

The peaches were staring to get wrinkly, so I figured I'd
better eat one.

Lunch, 1:45 p.m.

Peanut butter sammitch, cherries, applesauce, and an
apple cinnamon Nutri-Grain bar.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.

Frozen Stouffer's. It's so bad for me, but I love it so much
and it's so easy to make when you're busy doing 500 other
things.

Snacks, 11:00 p.m.



After seven straight hours of cleaning (12 for Jon), we took
a Wal-Mart and Village Inn break...for additional cleaning
supplies and provisions. We intended to only get a slice of
pie, and Jon stuck to that, but...I didn't. I couldn't decided
between salty and sweet, so at the last second I ordered both.
It was bad of me, but that's how it goes. Plus, cleaning is very
hard work -- and I moved a couch, a bed, a desk, and a
dresser today, too...so I feel that I got quite a bit of exercise
today. Also, Jon insisted that I photograph the sugar packet.
He's not yet accustomed to my habit of downing them like
shots. And actually, I broke myself of that habit for several
years...I've only recently taken it up again.

2 comments:

samata biswas/ walk a by baby said...

i have tried taking pictures of what i eat, and gotten tired.
maybe because i was on a diet then, and the food was very uninteresting.
but do write more, i may shudder at the frequency of peanut butter in your meals, but i like reading about it. and seeing the pictures.
its a whole different food culture out there.

Anonymous said...

http://www.iwasreallyhungry.com/

made me think of you and your blog :) Maybe you should just embrace the food you love to eat and screw it all :)