June 29, 2008

Breakfast, 11:15 a.m.

Fruit salad. It seems that one pint of whipping cream
goes a long way.

Snack, 1:10 p.m.

Damn Ursula for leaving her chocolates at my apartment.
They're really good, though -- and [almost] bite-sized.

Lunch, 2:30 p.m.

Sloppy Joes, made with lean ground turkey. I was
pleasantly surprised to discover that the Manwich
flavor is strong enough that the difference between
turkey and hamburger is completely unnoticeable.
I had Sour Cream & Cheddar Baked Lays as my "side
dish."

Snack, 6:30 p.m.

I love applesauce. It makes me feel like a kid again.
This wasn't as good as my mom's home-made
applesauce, but still. Not bad.

Dinner, 9:15 p.m.

It got to be about 8:30 and we realized that we hadn't
eaten -- we'd been packing and otherwise getting ready
for the move since about 3:00 . Jon ordered pizza. This
is mushroom and bacon (because evidently "Canadian
Bacon" and "Bacon" are the same now?). I had 4 pieces.
I have to say, though, that last piece made me feel like I
was going to explode.

Snack, 11:45 p.m.

Grapes. Very expensive grapes.

No comments: