November 25, 2009

Brunch, 2:15 p.m.

No breakfast today because I had to fast for some blood work that was done at 1:30 -- some b.s. mandated by the insurance company to maintain my current level of benefits. Anyway, that meant no food until after. Since I had an afternoon of errands planned, I just ate at the Taco Bell right next to the clinic. I ordered 2 beef tacos and Cinnamon Twists, but I ended up with 2 Taco Supremes slathered in sour cream. Gross. So, I didn't eat very much of my tacos. Why didn't I complain and get new tacos? Because it took them almost 10 minutes -- I shit you not -- to make the wrong thing. Never mind that there was one car in the drive thru and I was the only person inside.

Dinner, 6:45 p.m.

We went to Antoinette's, where I ordered my usual plate of pasta. Jon also had beer-battered cheese curds, and I ate quite a few of those as well. I ate only half of this pasta, at most. Maybe even less. I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow...

Snack, 9:30 p.m.

Apple.

Snack, 1:00 a.m.

Baked Lays, BBQ flavor. Verdict? Not as good as the plain ones, but not bad either.

1 comment:

IngridLee said...

NOVEMBER 25th is your last post!!! You do realize this is drawing upon a two month absence?