October 22, 2009

Brunch, 12:15 p.m.

Subway. I had a 6" turkey ham and Baked sour cream & cheddar chips.

Snacks, 2:30 and 5:00 p.m.

I spent 5 hours at the library working on an essay. This was my brain food.

Snack, 6:45 p.m.

I went to the store after I went to the library, and I was starving, so...I bought some Rasinets. How long has it been since I last ate a Rasinet? Probably 10 years. I wanted the yogurt-covered ones, but they didn't have them. I made do.

Snack, 7:30 p.m.

I bought candy corn at the store, because how can you not buy candy corn at Halloween? Bad idea, though, because now I have candy corn sitting on my kitchen counter. I've only had a few pieces so far, but I can see this getting dangerous, like the pumpkins.

Dinner, 9:00 p.m.

Cheeseburger, fries, and pickle. Divine.

Snack, 1:30 a.m.

More ice-cream.

No comments: