September 1, 2009

Breakfast, 9:00 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast and light mixed berry yogurt.

Lunch, 12:30 p.m.

Easy Mac. Buying a cheapo office microwave was a good investment -- now I don't have to waste half of my lunch hour running up to the 3rd floor, waiting for the microwave in the faculty lounge to become available, and getting sucked into conversations if I want to have hot food. Nor do I have to feel trapped into bringing the same assortment of Costco crap every day.

Snack, 3:45 p.m.

Twix!

Snack, 5:30 p.m.

Peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar.

Dinner, 7:30 p.m.

We decided to try dinner at Judi's, a place I'd heard a lot about. Yeah...not too impressed. Anyway, I had popcorn shrimp...which came with bread, a baked potato, a cup of soup, and a salad. It's the kind of place my dad's cousin Glenn would like: lots of food for cheap, never mind that the food isn't particularly good.

Snack, 11:00 p.m.

Frozen yogurt -- yum.

No comments: