September 30, 2009

Breakfast, 7:30 a.m.

Honey Nut Cheerios & light blueberry yogurt.

Lunch, 11:45 a.m.

Turkey sandwich and Easy Mac.

Snack, 3:30 p.m.

Skittles.


Dinner, 5:00 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: I had dinner at school tonight. The freshman studies profs (that's me!) were invited to a pre-convocation dinner with the convo speaker, Kenneth Miller. We had chicken in some sort of cream sauce, wild rice, and boiled carrots. I ate a few carrots, but I hate cooked carrots so I mostly pushed them around on my plate. Oh yeah...I tried my best to eat some salad (no dressing), and dessert was apple pie.

Snack, 9:45 p.m.

Apple -- yummy.

Snack, 10:30 p.m.

I was still hungry after the apple, so I had some string cheese...and also a few spoonfuls of marshmallow creme while I was making Jon's birthday fudge.

No comments: