July 26, 2009

Door County, Day 2

Breakfast, 10:30 a.m.

Big Lare took me to the Sandpiper for breakfast. I had ham and an order of hashbrowns.

Snack, 2:30 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: I stopped by the Door County Ice Cream Factory and had a single scoop of my favorite flavor, Harley Davidson -- orange ice cream with chocolate chips.

Snack, 5:30 p.m.

My mom and I found these at Walgreens. I had a few, but I thought they were nasty. She liked them and ate most of the bag -- she said they taste like Almond Joy.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.

Roast, boiled potatoes, wax beans, and toast. I also had a few cherries.

Snack, evening

I spent the evening playing Rummikub with my parents...which necessitated sitting at the table. And there were snacks on the table -- yogurt-covered raisins and a candy dish.

No comments: