February 1, 2009

Breakfast, 11:30 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat toast and light blackberry yogurt.

Lunch, 3:30 p.m.

Stouffer's mini lasagne.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.
NOT PICTURED: I don't even know what I ate. I was at a Super Bowl party with colleagues (yeah, not my idea of a good time either), and the food was Thai...I know that much. I didn't eat a whole lot, just enough to be polite.

Snack, 11:00 p.m.

The selection of light ice cream in Sheboygan is astonishingly shitty. The variety of generic Safeway brand light ice cream in Anchorage was far more stunning than the selection of name brand stuff here (and forget the generics). There are a TON of enticing "real" flavors, but I'm trying to be good. This stuff is OK, but certainly nothing special. The good thing about that is that it doesn't make me want to eat an entire carton in one sitting.

No comments: