December 19, 2008

Breakfast, 1:00 p.m.

Breakfast at 1:00?! Yup, it must be winter break...

Snacks, 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

String cheese at 3:30 (but I forgot to take a picture of it in the afternoon), granola bar at 7:00.

Dinner, 8:45 p.m.

Little Susan's Famous Hamburger Hot Dish: a pound of hamburger, 2 cubed potatoes, some diced onion, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and a can of veg. beef soup. The easiest thing ever to make, and also quite tasty (though not visually appealing, I admit). I did not actually eat all of this -- I ate a little more than half. See, I made this in the afternoon so Jon would have something to eat before he went to work (because if I don't make him eat, he often doesn't bother until after work...which is bad). I heated up the leftovers when I was ready to eat dinner, and then Jon ate what I didn't -- he was home because he ended up not going to work after all; there was a blizzard, so the Christmas party Jon was supposed to bar tend for got canceled right as he was walking out the door. Good-bye, $200 gratuity... :(

Snack, 1:00 a.m.

More rich and creamy frozen yogurt. Yes, I eat directly out of the tub. Yes, I know that's a very bad habit.

No comments: