October 1, 2008

Breakfast, 6:45 a.m.

Light mixed berry yogurt, and peanut butter on wheat toast.

Lunch, 11:15 a.m.

Turkey sammitch, granola bar, mango peach applesauce, and an orange.

Snack, 4:00 p.m.

Yogurt-covered crasins. Pretty good...but also pretty expensive.

Dinner, 6:30 p.m.

I forgot to bring my camera to the restaurant, but these are the leftovers. It's Jon's birthday, so we headed over to Il Ritrovo. (That's the restaurant I was taken to during my job interview.) I had a cup of onion soup -- so yummy! -- and a mushroom and tomato pizza, which I only ate half of. We split a cup of mango sorbet for dessert. Yummy. Oh, and, saying that I had a pizza makes me sound piggy, but really, it's not as bad as it sounds. The pizzas are a little too big to be individual sized, but way too small to share -- at least if you're sharing with a man who has an average appetite...

Snack, 11:45 p.m.

Sugar-free orange Jell-O. This stuff is practically calorie free -- it's a scientific wonder.

No comments: