October 21, 2008

Breakfast, 10:00 a.m.

Blueberry yogurt and peanut butte on wheat toast.

Lunch, 1:45 p.m.

I ran out of bread, so no sandwich. I had freeze-dried apple crisps (so not worth the money -- good, but it's like eating apple-flavored air that doesn't fill you up; if you see these at Costco, do not buy them), a granola bar, baked cheddar & sour cream Ruffles, Quaker Oat Squares, and blueberry applesauce.

Snack, 4:00 p.m.

Strawberry yogurt granola bar.

Dinner, 7:45 p.m.

Turkey chili and Saltines. Very good.

Snack, 10:30 p.m.

My f*cker fish likes applesauce! (I call him the f*cker fish because he ate his tankmate...which shouldn't have happened. They're the same species and supposedly play well with others. Mine is just a murderer, I guess, so he's not allowed to have friends anymore. Funny thing is, he's a big wuss. He just hides in that little log thing all the time and only comes out to eat.)

No comments: