July 22, 2008

Breakfast, 9:30 a.m.

I'm out of bananas, and I have a butt-load of peaches,
so I will be eating those instead for a while.

Lunch, 1:30 p.m.

Leftover goulash. Or whatever you want to call it. That
thing I made last night.

Snack, 4:30 p.m.

Dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It's almost gone...just a
few more bowls.

Dinner, 7:30 p.m.

Subway Value Meal: 6" turkey and ham on wheat (yes, I
ate the veggies), Baked BBQ Lays, and Diet Coke.

Snack, 10:00 p.m.


These are the yummiest appetizer ever invented: Chicken
Cordon Blue Balls from the Blue Fox. They're balls of white
chicken meat stuffed with melted cheese and bits of ham.
I was skeptical at first, but they have proven to be divine.
The Blue Fox sponsors my softball team, so...you know.
We go there after our games. I don't usually eat, but today
these were just calling to me. It happens from time to time.

No comments: