July 27, 2008

Breakfast, 11:30 a.m.

Peanut butter on wheat bread and a peach. I am so
sick of peaches.

Snack, 3:30 p.m.

Apple Cinnamon Nutri-Grain bar.

Lunch, 7:30 p.m.

I'm not terribly comfortable with calling this "lunch,"
both because of its size and the lateness of the hour.
But it was my second meal today. It's penne pasta with
tomatoes, shrimp, and...yes...alfredo sauce. I refrained
from eating the whole thing, though; I left maybe 1/3.

Dinner, 12:40 a.m.

Hamburger & mushroom pizza from Capri. I know...
I ate dinner very late. But also realize this: it took the
frickin' pizza place AN HOUR AND A HALF to deliver
the damn pizza. I realize it was Saturday night, and
they were probably busy, but seriously? 90 minutes?

2 comments:

Jessica K. said...

There was a gooey cinnamon roll? I didn't see it!!

Also: I understand feeling guilty burns 326-calories per hour, and I think you were feeling guilty for most of the day ...

oh ... wait: I'm supposed to be making fun of you, aren't I?

Sig. said...

I think one of the counter aids got the gooey cinnamon roll.

That's what happens when you're late for work, Jessica...all the good donuts are already gone. :)